Friday 14 September 2012

Ben's KLCC

I am sure this is not a very new place to go to since the outlets started growing like mushrooms in KL and Selangor. Well, got a chance to go to the KLCC outlet this time. This was not my first time either.

Well, my cravings for English breakfast was not address by Ben's though although I really thought they serve English Breakfast. Nevertheless, it was a fun short brunch with a girlfriend of mine after meeting the royal couple. *really close up*

Okay, my friend had the aglio olio which is some simple pasta dish toss with olive oil and some condiments.

Ahhh... as you can see, the condiments are basil, dried chillies and olive oil. Simple and yet it takes alot of effort to make this dish good. Presentation effort could be better as well. Seriously, this has nothing to shout about but acceptable in some ways as in its edible.


Seafood Pad thai (I called it the Siamese fried rice noodles )

I was pretty impress with the taste of the Pad thai. Well, the seafood was fresh and the rice noodles (actually it is linguine) was cooked to my liking (pasta doneness).  This is no where near the Pad thai I had in Thailand however I like the fact that the chef actually assimilate this dish into the Malaysian culture. A little touch Thailand would be good to give that touch.

They also served a range of coffees and desserts but you can easily get the same quality and for a cheaper price anywhere in KL. For those who wants and wiling to try, you can try looking around for BEN'S. This outlet is in KLCC, first floor infront of Harrods and next to Godiva chocolate.



No comments:

Post a Comment